Friday

Law and Sports in India

It gave me immense pleasure on looking at book "Law and Sports in India" while at legal books shop. This was a perfect combination,  I was thinking on such lines for quite sometimes. I was also amazed due to my acquitance with author when he was heading division bench at Delhi High Court, where I represented few cases. Justice Mukul Mudgal has rightly and successfully highlighted issues like role of state and sports law, gender discrimination, voilence and betting in sports etc. This book will work as guiding feature for sportsperson, Fedrations, and other sports related professionals and businessmen in the field of broadcasting, labour and contractual issues. This will also be useful guiding factor in sports dispute resolution. The efforts made in the field of sports law will enhance the professionalism for sportspersons as well as sports administrators.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More